News By Tag
* Search Engine Optimization
* Web Solutions
* Website Promotion
* Website Submission
* More Tags...
News By Location
The objective of search engine optimization (SEO)
The objective of search engine optimization (SEO) is to increase a Web site's traffic counts, and ultimately conversions, by ranking very high in the results of searches for the keywords in the search query.
The objective of search engine optimization (SEO) is to increase a Web site's traffic counts, and ultimately conversions, by ranking very high in the results of searches for the keywords in the search query. It is the mission of SEO to make the site's content worthy of higher search engine ranking by being more relevant and competent than the competition's. This SEO process is often viewed as a struggle to rank well for just a few keywords, instead of a struggle to satisfy the needs of those entering the query.
We design your website and/or optimise your pages so they are maximised for search engine visibility. We utilize state-of-the-
Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
Finding the right search engine company has its pitfalls. Many individuals and companies are entering the market with very little understanding or knowledge of the search industry. It takes many years of hands-on experience to fully understand the technology behind what makes a website rank, understanding the clients industry, and what visitors expect and search for in the major and local search engines. A professional and experienced team or individual should only ever handle SEO accounts.
Many search engine optimisation companies claim they can produce top results in a short period of time and guarantee top listings with search engines. Good and thorough SEO services work at different levels and do not happen overnight. There is no ‘quick fix’ that achieves top rankings in a search engine.
* Initial Consultation:
* Keyword Research: ensuring the correct keywords and key-phrases are implemented into the on-page copy of your website from low level phrases to high level long term keywords.
* Content Generation/Optimization:
* Coding: you can have a beautiful looking website with all the right search optimisation techniques in place but still your website is not being indexed by Google. This is sometimes due in part to coding problems within the site especially if a website is built in frames or using java or flash in its navigation.
* Website Design & Architecture:
* Submission to Search Engines: Its purpose is to provide search engine spiders with valid links to all pages of your website. The more pages indexed translates into a higher number of times that your website would be seen every time a search related to your business is conducted.
* Regular Reporting & Monitoring: After the submissions are through, the only thing left to do is wait for your rankings to roll in! Usually it takes 2-3 months for your website to show up in search engines. If you've paid for inclusion with the search engines and directories that offer this, you'll start to see results within a week or two. We send monthly reports on the Search Engine rankings to you via email and also upload it on our site so as to make it accessible to you 24x7 hr. a week. We at Vertel also monitor your site for the duration of the contract, the optimization of your web site in order to make/suggest changes according to new requirements/
* SEO Goals: Vertel only works with its clients on a long term basis. We advise the client in setting up short, mid, and long term goals, and provide an entire online solution based around these goals.
Vertel takes all this into account when optimising your website and makes recommendations on the best way forward for your site to work for you and your company.
PAY PER CLICK
Pay per click (PPC) advertising allows you to pay to have your ad listed on the major search engines. They are the sponsored links you might see when you perform a search in a search engine. They usually appear at the top, bottom or right side of the search engine results page (SERP) and are identified as Paid Listings, Sponsored Links, Sponsored Listings, or Featured Listings. Pay per click advertising search engines call for you to pay to have your advertisement listed on the major search engines by allowing you to bid on keywords that are related to your business.
The rank or relative positioning of PPC campaign ads are based on an open bidding system. In this system, advertisers bid to have their advertisement listed. The bid amount is paid by the advertiser when a visitor clicks on the ad; hence, this is also known as a "cost per click" program. These terms are sometimes used interchangeably to describe Pay Per Click Internet advertising even though PPC refers to a payment method and CPC refers to the cost involved in each payment. Theoretically, whoever bids highest gets the highest listed position, although some search engines, such as Google, have made it a little harder by using a formula that bases position on more factors than just your bid. And as more of your competition enters into this developing market, the competition will only become more fierce. Optimizing your PPC search engine marketing campaign will keep you one step ahead of the pack.
Vertel are established Pay-Per-Click experts utilizing the most powerful bid gap management & ROI tracking systems. Pay-Per-Click services include sophisticated content research, keyphrase development & integrated ROI tracking enabling cost-to-revenue analysis.
Through a Vertel managed Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign you get:
* High ROI - Full ROI tracking identifies which keyphrases are effective to a sales / enquiry level. Strategic campaign management and refinement then cuts spend wastage & ensures maximum ROI.
* CPA led results – Comprehensive CPA data enables Neutralize to provide sales / enquiries on a CPA driven basis.
* Bid Management & Campaign Tracking - Utilizing sophisticated campaign management tools Vertel can adjust keyphrases according to pre-defined parameters. Bids can be updated up to 24 times a day and ‘rules based’ bidding enables us to avoid bidding wars, take advantage of price gaps, and set time based bids.
* The Search Engines – Close relationships with search engines ensures rapid campaign implementation and updates, which consequently means instantaneous results.
* In-Depth Reporting – You will have direct access to your online client area. This provides immediate access to granular performance data on all keyphrases, ROI, CPA & sales figures in a custom-reporting format.
Vertel has a wealth of experience. This knowledge & understanding gives Vertel the proven ability to ensure your Pay-Per-Click campaign is a success and achieves target driven results
# # #
Get Listed on Major Search Engines now!
Get High Search Engine Rankings. Easy. Reliable. Proven. Safe. Our skilled staff can get your website the 1st page ranking you’re looking for. Get listed in the major engines now.