News By Tag
News By Location
First ECG App for the iPhone now available
"The ECG Guide" is the first iPhone App designed to be a reference and learning tool for ECG interpretation
By: QxMD Software Inc.
"The ECG Guide" is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs.
• Clear descriptions of both common and complex ECG findings
• Sample ECGs for easy reference and visual learning
• Flip your iPhone on its side for optimal ECG visualization
• Review etiology and differential diagnosis of ECG findings
• Approach to ECG Interpretation
• Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, wave form and intervals
• Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
• Assessment of ischemia
• Approach to arrhythmia
• Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias
• Heart block
• And much more…
Learn more at http://www.theECGguide.com or visit iTunes directly at http://itunes.apple.com/
# # #
Founded my physicians, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. QxMD is best known for producing free medical calculators designed for BlackBerry and iPhone.