News By Tag
News By Place
CertExams.com SCJP 6 CX-310-065 Certification Online Exams
The Sun Certified Java Programmer certification is awarded by Sun Microsystems®. The practice exams offered by CertExams.com include 250+ questions with detailed answers to prepare an aspiring candidate thoroughly for the actual certification exam.
By: Anand Software and Training Pvt. LTd.
The advantages of a simulated exam are:
- To prepare for the exam objectives thoroughly from a different perspective (from the study guides)
- Ability to gauge one's preparedness to take actual certification exam
- To acquaint oneself with actual exam environment (such as timed test, lab practice, scenario based questions, etc.)
The Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) exam is the entry level Java exam. It is a prerequisite to many other Java-related certifications. SCJP 6.0, exam code CX-310-065, is the latest certification exam from Sun Microsystems, Inc, is for programmers experienced using the Java programming language. SCJP 6.0 is aimed at the JDK 6.0 release of Java.
Other certifications available from Sun Microsystems®
1. Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
2. Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
3. Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
4. Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
5. Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD), and
6. Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
Sun also offers an associate level certification called Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
The website is currently offering only SCJP6 certification online exams. More will be added soon. Register for a trial SCJP Exam or read more about SCJP 1.6 Certification exams at
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with Sun MicroSystems®
# # #
Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd. is engaged in web design & development, certification training, software development, and wireless networking. The company is located in Bangalore, India. Offered products and services may be viewed at anandsoft.com