Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Attention Newspapers: Looking for Ways to Beat the Print Apocalypse? Need much bigger Ad Revenues?
You've seen the headlines: Newspapers are dying, "Newspapers are Toast"...Most Newspapers won't be around five years from now, Huge layoffs at such and such Newspaper...So, how can you beat the Print Apocalypse? First, take a look at these proposals!
Looking for ways to beat the print apocalypse? Looking for some great new ways to increase your Advertising Revenues?
Here is some information about seven projects and promotions that could help generate tremendous new advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
The proposals were developed by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
The proposals, by name and by a brief description, are as follows:
1) An Advertising Giveaway Promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could generate a tremendous amount of new business very quickly.
2) A proposal for a new kind of Nature and Home type section that could be set up to begin immediately
3) A proposal called "Books as magazines...distributed through Newspapers"...which you could also begin pitching immediately
Now...here are two web-based business projects that could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis:
4) One of the web-based business projects would be geared toward Manufacturing and Retail businesses.
5) The other web-based business project would be geared primarily toward the Entertainment industry and the Book Publishing industry, with applications to all kinds of businesses in general.
6) A very special kind of Halloween promotion that could generate Worldwide Publicity, Worldwide Participation and Tremendous Advertising and Book Revenues from all over the globe!
7) A very special kind of Valentine's Day promotion that could also generate Worldwide Publicity, Worldwide Participation and Tremendous Advertising and Book Revenues from all over the globe!
"All of these projects and promotions could help generate tremendous new revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies...
Plus, all of these projects are designed to be easy to set up, easy to produce, easy to promote and easy to sell, says Barrows. And...since there won't be a lot of additional overhead involved with these projects and promotions, they could also become very profitable for newspapers and multimedia companies.
All seven of these projects and promotions can be done by newspapers and five of these projects could also be done by magazines, television stations, radio stations and internet media companies."
For more information, call Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com