- Aug. 23, 2023
-- Some of the new customers of Telstra email might face issues while setting up for phones and tablets. To setup the Telstra emails on Phone and Tablet, follow the given instruction below.
For automatic setup, follow the given instructions.
- Search for your device name and model number on the device guides page.
- Click on messaging and email.
- Click on set up your phone for Telstra mail.
For manual email, setup follows the given instructions.
- Account type must be set as IMAP.
- Set incoming server address as impa.telstra.com and server port as 993.
- Set encrypted connection as SSL.
- Set outgoing server address as smtp.telstra.com and port as 465.
- Set SMTP authentication as ON.
- Set encrypted connection as SSL/TLS on port 465
- Enter your username or email address and password for Telstra mail.
- Make sure that the outgoing server requires authentication is check marked.
- For POP settings, set account type as POP3.
- Incoming server address as pop.telstra.com and incoming server port as 995 and encrypted connection as SSL.
- Outgoing server address as smtp.tesltra.com and outgoing server port as 465 or 587 and authentication must be set as yes and encrypted connection must be SSL/TLS on port 465 port.
- Enter the username or email address of Bigpond's email and password as well.
- Make sure that login credentials match and password must be checked for case sensitivity.
- Outgoing server requires authentication must be ticked.
By following the given steps, customers can easily setup their Bigpond email to their mobile phone. If there is furthermore to know about, please contact the technical support centre.
More Info: https://www.bigpondonlineservice.com/contactus.html