WOA Chart Topping Artists to be featured on the Special WOAFM99 Grammy FYC Shows
Eight WOA Artists who hit Number 1 on Various Major Charts in the USA, and UK will have their songs showcased by Multiple Billboard Chart Topping MTV EMA Nominated Artist and Producer Oliver Sean, on the Special 66th Grammy Awards 'For Your Consideration' episodes of the WOAFM99 Radio Show and Podcast this Month.
Fans of exceptional independent music, are in for a treat as Oliver Sean will host several WOAFM99 Radio Show Episodes, dedicated to the label's favourite FYC 'For your Consideration' Artists of the 66th Grammy Awards.
Some Of The Artists lined up are:
1. Renee Ruth FYC in Best Dance Album, Best New Artist, Best Global Performance with her self-titled album 'Renee Ruth EP'
2. Silent Stranger FYC in Best Rock Performance with his song 'Motoring'
3. Aldrich Benson FYC in Best Global Album with 'Vortex Ridders'
4. Boomer Baby Sounds FYC in Best Rock Album with 'Peace is Missing'
5. Clint Warren FYC in Best Reggae Album with 'Pacific Coast Reggae'
6. Phil Ryder FYC in Best Jazz Album with 'Buzz of Brighton'
7. Worldbeat Project featuring J.Rice, Amartya Paul, Thomas M Link, Phil Ryder, Mick J Clarke, and Accidental Martyr FYC in Best Global Performance
8. Oliver Sean - FYC in Best Americana Performance and Best Americana Song with his hit Single 'Mamma Taught Me' featuring Alex Otey, and Sax Diva - Suzanne Grzanna, and Best American Roots Performance with his version of the classic hit 'Before You Accuse Me'.
Oliver Sean will also feature, and chat live in the studio with some of his Grammy Voting Peers, and fellow chart-topping musicians who have new music entered in the 66th Grammy Ballots including Sax Diva (Suzanne Grzanna, blues star Tomiko Dixon, upcoming producer and artist Mexx Heart, dance music star Kim Cameron, amongst others.
Fans can catch the WOAFM99 Show on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Audible, Podbean, and across public radio via PRX.
Please visit www.woaentertainment.com to find out more.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 22, 2023