- Sept. 17, 2022
-- The Global Board Portal Market was valued at USD 2190.85 Million in the year 2021. The increasing digitalization of work processes and information flooding is expected to drive the demand for board portals for simpler and safe access to any information without any constraint of time and place. Additionally, the technological advances in IT sector have spurred demand for the adoption of portal services worldwide. As government regulations increase and board duties grow, small and medium enterprises are encouraged to adopt board portal technology. The factors driving the global board portal market are increasing security concerns in the organization, better collaboration between directors, lower cost of board portal solutions, growing trend of paperless board meetings and increasing demand for board portals in educational institutions.
Based on the Delivery Model segment, SaaS Model holds the major market share in the year 2022 and is expected to lead the segment in the entire forecast period. SaaS delivery uses a one-to-many model for software delivery, where a single SaaS provider supplies software services to multiple users.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/electronics-technology/global-board-portal-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-delivery-model-saas-hosted-in-house-generation-1-0-2-0-3-0-4-0-end-user-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2018-2028
- The report presents the analysis of the Board Portal market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimated year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Board Portal Market by Value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Board Portal Market by Delivery Type (SaaS Model, Hosted Model, In- House Model).
- The report analyses the Board Portal Market by Generation (Gen 1.0, Gen 2.0, Gen 3.0, Gen 4.0).
- The report analyses the Board Portal Market by End-User (Healthcare, Financial Institution, Oil & Energy, Non-Profit Organization, Education).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include – Nasdaq, Inc, Computershare, BoardPaq LLC, Diligent Corporation, Admincontrol AS, Passageways, Boardeffect LLC, Dilitrust SAS, eShare, aprio, Directorpoint LLC.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org