News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
New Energy Saving ACDC Fan with the Industry's leading cooling performance with IP56 Option
SANYO DENKI has developed and launched the San Ace 172AD ø172 × 150 × 51 mm ACDC Fan(1) and Splash Proof ACDC Fan that feature the highest airflow and static pressure in the industry.
These fans are suitable for cooling air conditioners, inverters, control panels, and other equipment that requires high cooling performance and low power consumption.
Features of the 172AD 9AD and 9ADW type fan
1. High Airflow and High Static Pressure
These fans deliver a maximum airflow of 236 CFM and a maximum static pressure of 0.78 InchesH2O, both of which are leading in the industry.(2)
2. Low Power Consumption
Power consumption has been reduced by approximately 32% compared with the current model.(3)
Also, the PWM control function enables the control of fan speed, contributing to lowering noise and improving energy efficiency of devices.
3. Wide Operating Voltage Range
These fans have an input voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC, supporting both 100 and 200 VAC systems.
4. Water and Dust Protection
With its IP56-rated protection,(
(1) Fans that operate by internally converting AC power from the grid to DC power.
(2) Based on our own research as of July 14, 2021, conducted among equally-sized water-resistant AC fans on the market.
(3) For San Ace 172 AC Fan (Model 109S301)
(4) The degree of protection (IP code) is defined by IEC 60529 (International Electrotechnical Commission) as follows.
Blog page: https://coolingfans.blog/
About SANYO DENKI Cooling Systems: A world leader of thermal solutions in performance and reliability, SANYO DENKI offers lower power consumption and high air flow at dramatically reduced noise levels, boasting the highest life expectancy hours for its fans in the industry.
SANYO DENKI AMERICA Marketing Team
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse