- July 21, 2022
-- The Global Toy Market was valued at USD 103.96 Billion in the year 2021. Toys play a crucial role in the growth and development of children. Toys play vital importance in brain development as toys aid in acquiring logical and reasoning skills and help in gaining spatial reasoning along with logical skills. Playing with toys and board games also assists children in learning as well as building social and communication skills.
The rise in demand for strategy-based and educational-
based toys among children propels the growth of the toy market. In addition, the Chinese government has relaxed its decades-old one-child policy, allowing all couples to have two kids to address the challenge of an ageing population. Also, the world population is expected to witness a growth of 60% by 2100 (from 7 billion to 11 billion) and this will influx the large number of the newborn baby and hence will supplement the market for Toys in the coming years. Thus, the number of kids is expected to increase in the upcoming years thus positively impacting toy market growth.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/consumer-goods-and-services/global-toy-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-product-type-by-age-by-distribution-channel-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2017-2027
- The report analyses the Toy Market By Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Supermarket, Traditional Stores, Departmental Stores, Others)
- The Global Toy Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW )
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the Market share of prominent companies. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Product Type, by Age, by Distribution channel.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and key insights. The companies analysed in the report include – LEGO Group, Mattel Inc., Hasbro, Bandai Namco, Vtech, Clementoni, Goliath Games, Playmobil, Tomy, Ravensburger, and Thames & Kosmos.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com