HALIFAX, Nova Scotia
- July 20, 2022
-- We are writing this for you if you now live in Canada and intend to relocate there with your family soon. We will go over the Canadian Family Sponsorship Program in depth so you can decide whether or not it is the right program for you.Concerning the Procedure: Sponsor yourself, your spouse, or your child.
If you are a Canadian citizen, you may sponsor a family member to re-enter Canada as a Canadian citizen or permanent residence. To qualify for the same thing, you and your family must meet a variety of conditions and standards. After reading this post, you will be able to determine whether or not you qualify for this program because we will go over all of the qualifications.Who can sponsor their husband, partner, or child?
The sponsor must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years old. The sponsor, as the name implies, must also be able to fund the costs of sponsoring their family members' immigration to Canada. In addition, the person must be a resident of Canada at the time the sponsored person arrives.Who can't sponsor their spouse, partner, or child?
A person cannot sponsor their relatives' admission to Canada if any of the following conditions apply to them:
- They were found guilty of aggressive sexual behaviour or attempted abuse.
- They were imprisoned for various reasons.
- They are about to declare bankruptcy.
- They have not paid any child support in the past.
- They hold records of late payments or dues on immigration loans.
- They have previously failed to sponsor a participant in the same program.
- They have sponsored themselves to Canada in the last five years, and they have sponsored a partner or spouse in the last three years.
To read more, https://www.pa-ic.com/uncategorized/a-step-by-step-guide-...