Global Alternative Food Market: Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)
The Global Alternative Food Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, China, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil).
By: Azoth Analytics
Based on the type segment, the Alternate Meat segment captured the major share in the global market in 2021. The market for alternate meat has been fuelled by increased health concerns and shifting consumer perceptions. Consumers who are increasingly open to the idea of plant-based products have embraced the idea of a healthy lifestyle supported by the integration of plant-based alternatives
Scope of the Report
● The report presents the analysis of the Alternative Food market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
● The report analyses the Alternative Food Market by Value (USD Million).
● The report analyses the Alternative Food Market by Type (Alternate Meat, Alternate Dairy Products).
● The report analyses the Alternative Food Market by Usability (Raw Material, Finished Product).
● The report analyses the Alternative Food Market by End User (Horeca, Households).
● The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
● Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
● The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include GBeyond Meat, Kellogg's, Nestle, Impossible Foods, Novameat, Cargill, Zhenmeat, Omnifoods, String Bio, Axiom Foods.
For more Information:
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org