- March 21, 2022
-- he global generic injectables market was valued at USD 134 billion in the year 2021 with the North American region leading the regional market share. Some of the key factors driving the generic injectables market growth are the expiration of branded drug patents, rising approvals for generic injectable drugs, rising aged population and the rising prevalence of life-threatening diseases among the global population.
The Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing region due to the growing focus of Indian companies on complex generics and the rise in the adoption of generic injectables due to its cost-efficient nature. In addition, the APAC countries (China and India) have the highest prevalent cases of different chronic diseases, which is projected to fuel the market growth in upcoming years. Meanwhile, North America will remain the dominant region in the global Generic Injectables market. The United States in the North American region and China in Asia-Pacific are the major countries in the Generic Injectables market globally.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/healthcare-and-pharmaceutical/global-generic-injectables-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-molecule-type-small-large-therapeutic-area-container-type-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report analyses the Generic Injectables Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report presents the analysis of Generic Injectables Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Generic Injectables Market by Molecule Type (Small Molecule, Large Molecule).
- The report analyses the Generic Injectables Market by Therapeutic Area (Oncology, Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Others)
- The report analyses the Generic Injectables Market by Container (Vials, Ampoules, Pre-filled Syringes and Others)
- The Global Generic Injectables Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Molecule Type, by Therapeutic Area and by Container.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, and a List of First-Time Generic Injectables Approvals in 2021. The companies analysed in the report include Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Sanofi, Baxter International, Fresenius SE & Co KGaA, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Gland Pharma, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Nichi-iko Pharmaceutical.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com