The Mac Studio Shield Case by WaterField
- March 17, 2022
-- WaterField Designs
, a San Francisco designer and manufacturer of laptop sleeves, bags, and cases for digital gear, announces the Mac Studio Shield Case
— a compact, protective Mac Studio case
to store and transport the computer, power cord, and connectors. The Mac Studio Shield Case allows power users to easily carry the workhorse computer from home to office or from station to station with a leather-wrapped, rivet-secured handle or an optional suspension shoulder strap. The custom-fit case combines full-grain leather with durable waxed canvas or ballistic nylon, significant padding, and heavy-duty hardware to create a sturdy, stylish case worthy of the sleek Mac Studio and befitting of any work environment.
"We designed this Mac Studio case with multiple layers of protection — impact-resistant foam, shock-absorbing neoprene, and super plush lining — and kept it compact for easy portability,"
said company owner, Gary Waterfield. "Unlike generic cases that get marketed for new Apple products, the Mac Studio Shield Case is truly bespoke. It stands out for its clean design, top-quality materials, and attention to detail. It's ideal for filmmakers, music producers, 3D animators, and other professionals who need to take their computing power from place to place."Features
- Compact and custom-fitted, the case protects the Mac Studio and accessories in transport.
- Closed-cell foam on all sides disperses external forces and resists compression.
- High-grade neoprene, in addition to foam, cushions the bottom for extra protection when the case is set down.
- Plush padded lining — as soft as a puppy's ear — cradles the Mac Studio.
- Waterproof YKK zippers open on all three sides with dual custom zipper pulls that overlap to accommodate a lock.
- A plush-lined, zippered front pocket keeps a power cord and mouse (or other small items) readily accessible.
- An open-topped, stretch mesh, rear pocket stows additional connecting cables or accessories.
- A sturdy, leather-wrapped handle, both sewn and riveted, facilitates a quick grab.
- Metal D-rings attach to an optional strap to carry the case over one shoulder.
WaterField has designed and manufactured custom cases for Apple gear since Steve Jobs first announced the Titanium PowerBook in 2001. The Mac Studio Shield Case joins WaterField's collection of custom cases for Apple gear that includes the AirPods Max Shield Case
, handsome bags and sleeves for MacBooks and iPads, iPhone cases, Magic Keyboard and TrackPad sleeves, an Apple TV Case, and a leather Apple Pencil Pouch. All WaterField products are handcrafted to exacting standards in San Francisco.Availability & Pricing
Mac Studio Shield CasePrice:
$129. Optional add-ons:
Supreme Suspension Strap—$44.Colors and materials:
black ballistic nylon with premium, full-grain leather in black or chocolate brown. Tan waxed canvas with premium, full-grain, chocolate brown leather. Ultra-plush, foam-backed interior lining on all sides. Neoprene bottom padding. YKK waterproof zippers. Custom metal zipper pulls. Stretch mesh rear pocket. Leather-lined handle sewn and riveted.Dimensions:
8 x 8 x 4 inches.Weight:
ballistic nylon—15.2 oz; waxed canvas–17.5 oz.
Pre-order now. Target ship date: April 8.About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story (https://www.sfbags.com/