- March 15, 2022
-- he global Dental Consumables market was valued at USD 30.41 billion in the year 2021 with the North American region leading the regional market share. Growing awareness about oral hygiene for healthy teeth, an ageing population, an increase in people's spending power to enhance beauty and attractiveness, government initiatives to improve dental care, and an increase in demand for false teeth and implants are expected to drive the dental consumables market.
The Asia Pacific dental consumables market is predicted to be the hotspot and the most lucrative region for the market participants worldwide. The rising population and growth in the construction activities of hospitals operating in this region are expected to have numerous growth possibilities. As a result, emerging countries such as China, Japan, India and South Korea are expected to record a notable growth rate during the forecast period.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/healthcare-and-pharmaceutical/global-dental-consumables-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-product-type-prosthetics-implants-dental-care-essentials-orthodontics-periodontics-others-end-user-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report analyses the Dental Consumables Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report presents the analysis of the Dental Consumables Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Dental Consumables Market by Product Type (Dental Prosthetics, Dental Implants, Retail Dental Care Essentials, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Others)
- The report analyses the Dental Consumables Market by End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Others)
- The Global Dental Consumables Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Product Type and by End User.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, and Major Products & Developments and Mergers & Acquisitions. The companies analysed in the report include Straumann Group, Dentsply Sirona, 3M Co, Zimmer Biomet, Henry Schein, Envista Holdings Corp, Patterson Companies, Ivoclar Vivadent, GC Corporation, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org