Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Ambica Engineering Explains the Significance of EOT Cranes
By: Ambica Engineering
An EOT crane requires less maintenance, which is particularly advantageous where weight lifting is an everyday activity. It makes shifting loads quick and efficient while ensuring the workers' safety.
EOT cranes are used in various industries regularly, such as the automotive industry, transportation, shipbuilding, aviation industry, construction industry, metal manufacturing, paper industry, railways, and many more!
Why are EOT cranes significant for such industries? You need to dive into types of EOT cranes to understand the significance.
Single girder EOT crane
A single girder EOT crane, as the name implies, has a single girder that runs down the axis with a trolley and hoist. There is only one main girder between the parallel runways. It is used to raise objects that are light in weight.
With a capacity of lifting 20 tones, it has a wide range of customization choices for specific applications. It is a highly durable and reliable EOT crane that has a long lifespan.
Benefits of single girder EOT crane
● A single girder EOT crane is less expensive due to a simpler trolley design and lower freight costs.
● It is easier and faster to install and requires less material for the bridge and runway beams.
● Maintenance of a single girder EOT crane is simple.
● It is perfect for workshops, warehouses, material yards, manufacturing, and production facilities.
Double girder EOT crane
The double girder EOT crane consists of two girders with two trolleys and hoists running along the axis of the beam. It has an eight-wheeled setup.
This EOT crane comprises two girders with platforms on each side with a capacity of 250 tones. It is designed explicitly for lifting massive weights.
Benefits of double girder EOT crane
● The double girder EOT crane has a greater hook height. The hoist can raise the hook over the floor.
● It is ideal for heavy equipment production and transportation.
● A double girder EOT crane can support additional features like walkways and maintenance platforms, cabs, magnetic reels, and lighting.
● It is used for indoor as well as outdoor applications, such as mining, iron and steel, railyards, and ports.
About Ambica Engineering
Ambica Engineering is a leading Indian company that manufactures a comprehensive range of high-quality material handling equipment. They offer various EOT cranes, hoists, lifting magnets, and so on.
For More Information Visit:
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Feb 04, 2022