- Jan. 27, 2022
-- As we just celebrated the end of 2021 it's time to focus on new skincare trends. In the past year, beauty lovers and experts endlessly raved about plant-based ingredients, retinol and vitamin C. This year, we're expecting the trends to be just as dynamic and diverse.
What is going to happen in 2022? We know for sure, that there is a lot to look forward to in the skincare industry this year.Our predictions Skincare Trends 2022:
- Treat the cause, not the symptom
- Less is more
Maybe you've gone through the agony of a complex skincare routine, but things will be changed in 2022.So many people are deciding to simplify their once complex and lengthy skincare routine to make way for a minimal routine that targets their skin concerns. Our Skin Experts predicts a new trend that will allow you to pamper your skin while embracing your natural beauty with fewer but more effective cosmetics.
- Protect your skin all year round – SUNSCREENS
We are so happy to see that more people are aware of the importance of protecting our skin with sunscreen. We e are aware that, as long as the sun's rays reach our planet, we want to protect our skin using the right kind of sunscreen, and not just on sunny days, but all year-round. Wearing sunscreen isn't just a method of skin cancer prevention, but also as a way to retain your skin's youthful appearance and overall health.
4. Nourish your skin from inside
Do you know that by improving your diet, you will improve the condition of your skin? Simple as can be, drinking water can improve your complexion. Dehydrated skin will result in dry, tight, flaky skin. Drinking large amounts of water can prevent wrinkles and tighten pores. Add green tea to your daily diet. Green tea can help reduce inflammation, improve elasticity and protect you from sun damage. Green tea also promotes DNA repair to help fight skin cancer.
- Know the ingredients - According to our Skin Expert, beauty lovers will continue to look for products that have ingredients that they know about and they believe will deliver results for their skin. There are more people actively searching to find out more about ingredients that are in their favourite skincare products.
- Regular visits at Skin Clinic
46 Emanuel House, 18 Rochester Row,
SW1P 1BS - Londonfirstname.lastname@example.org