- Jan. 12, 2022
-- Codeless Platforms and Draycir today announced the launch of a new alerts pack for Credit Hound customers. Credit Hound is advanced credit control software designed to help businesses work more proactively and reduce time-consuming admin whilst helping to manage disputes, improve cash flow and get paid faster.
"There has been a demand for an alerts package for credit from many of our partners for quite some time. Therefore, we partnered with Codeless Platforms to create a pack of ten alerts, powered by BPA Platform, that will sit alongside Credit Hound, which customers will be able to purchase. We've got thousands of users of Credit Hound, so we will be approaching all our existing clients and offering it to them," explained Chris Hazeldine, Global Sales & Marketing Director, Draycir.
"I'll be amazed if we don't make an impact with the alerts pack, because there's some added functionality that people can get a lot of use out of. Especially with the way we licence Credit Hound. We have our core, full users, but we also have limited users and business intelligence users. They just view information, such as alerts that they've been paid by a certain customer, or a certain number of invoices have gone out etc. These users can view these alerts and deal with them as they come in. It's one of the things that I think people find very useful."
The Credit Hound Alerts Pack includes the following credit alerts:
- New customer has been synchronised into Credit Hound
- A customer has been put on stop
- Customers over credit limits
- New chase note created by another Credit Hound user
- New transaction note created by another Credit Hound user
- New dispute note created by another Credit Hound user
- New call back note created by another Credit Hound user
- Payment has been made for outstanding transaction
- A new task has been assigned to me
- A chase has not been made for a transaction over x days old
- A transaction has been in dispute for over x days old
- A new category has been created
- Summary of when rules were run
"We looked at BPA Platform (https://www.codelessplatforms.com/business-process-automa...
) and realised it was an easy solution to bring on board. We've created some SQL views to help us integrate with the alerts that we need to create. We are also looking at integrations with other ERPs (https://www.codelessplatforms.com/business-process-automa...
), even other connectors to help us with our other products. We are best of breed as far as it goes with both our products, so a partnership was really a no brainer," said Chris Hazeldine.