News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Top 6 Investment Lessons to Learn From Soccer
Soccer is the world's most popular game and touches more than 9 billion hearts with excitement and passion. Have you ever thought that we can also learn some great financial, wealth creation as well as investment lessons from this game?
Jeff Bezos said, "Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet
1) Let's decode this quote.
In this quote, Jeff is telling that if people have to try 100 times just to clear the doubt of 10% chance then one must never stop trying.
The same thing happens in soccer; the player has to try 100 times just to complete that 10% chance of a goal.
Then What Investment lessons can we learn from this?
– If people have to wait years and years to see the power of compounding on the money they have invested, then you must take that chance because that wait can make you Super Rich.
2) Soccer is a ready-to-play game that you can play anywhere with almost no Money and passionately. Such as Mutual funds which you can buy from any part of the world and endurance for the long term even as small as 100 rupees.
3) Soccer is more of a player-focused game, just the same investment is always Product focused.
4) The more conservative player you will add to your team, the environment of the team will become conservative. On the other hand, if you add the more versatile team player to your team, the team will perform great in all ways.
What Investment lessons (https://www.investopedia.com/
If you are thinking of a small investment for a short-term investment in the fundamentally wrong fund then your returns will be 100% small or lost. Whereas, If you invest a minimum or long amount for a long term in a fundamentally strong fund, then your returns will be much better than you have thought of.
5) One Player can change the entire result of the game at the last minute, similar to how a single value-oriented fund can change the entire returns of the portfolio in a 1-year time frame.
6) In soccer, there is a consistent approach, not just one time or one match or one goal. Same as consistent investing through a Systematic Investment Plan (https://www.imperialfin.com/
Would You like to Start Investing with Us?
Download Imperial Money App Now – https://www.imperialfin.com/