- Jan. 10, 2022
-- State of War Is My Business
This press release covers how War Is My Business currently engaging the market.Accomplished Activities
- Just short of 11,700 page likes on our Facebook page by the end of December.
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics - Book Review (Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBa9c3ccRY
Book Reviews:Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Extreme Ownership involves taking ownership of an organization's performance. An understandable perspective to hold. How else would you lead, in a hands-off laissez-faire way? Obviously not, but Extreme Ownership takes responsibility for performance to an order of magnitude greater. The people that utilize Extreme Ownership, the way the authors describe it, not only take responsibility for their own failures, but also for the failures of their subordinates, partners, and superiors. https://warismybusiness.com/extreme-ownership
- Working on Jocko Willink's next book, The Dichotomy of Leadership, before mid-January which was delayed as a result of the holiday season.
- The next article covering training and leadership is an ongoing process following the simultaneous reading of many publications on the topics. Ideally, this next article will be published before the end of the year.
- Depending on how the training and leadership article pans out during its structure, future subsequent articles will be determined. I anticipate the following article will cover organizations, systems, and processes, as we approach the completion of the foundational Study section of War Is My Business.
______Active WIMB Sites