Blockchain-Powered Employee Emotional Wellbeing Assessment Platform Launched
The digital platform allows companies to gauge, track, and maximise employee wellbeing in a scientific, confidential, and 100% secure format under the guidance of psychologists.
By: Manahwell Healthcare Private Limited
Manah Wellness has already completed more than 1000 emotional wellbeing screenings for employees of 50 organisations in India and South East Asia. The use of blockchain technology guarantees data ownership for employees – which further encourages authentic participation, making the whole process 100% secure and confidential. It is important to note that this technology is designed as a screening tool, not a diagnostic tool.
"At Manah Wellness, our mission is to provide proactive, personalised and preventive wellbeing services to our clients. In the last few months, we have worked with some of the leading organisations in the world. We are delighted to add another layer of privacy and data ownership with the use of blockchain technology, which is critical for building a secure and trusted platform," said Ashwin Naik, Co-founder of Manah Wellness.
How the platform works
Most people lack the tools necessary to gauge where they stand on their wellbeing scale and the changes that occur in their wellbeing journey over time. Emotional wellbeing assessments are a scientific way to identify where a person stands in terms of his or her emotional health. The equivalent of a physical check-up, these assessments can be useful in helping employees improve their relationship with their work and find avenues for professional growth.
Manah's emotional wellbeing assessment platform works through a five-stage process:
1. Digital assessment: On Manah's digital platform, employees conduct a digital self-assessment for their emotional wellbeing and risks. While the short assessment gauges nine wellbeing parameters – mood, autonomy, competence, self-acceptance, personal growth, interpersonal relationships, stress, sleep, and burnout – the in-depth assessment additionally measures relationship, engagement, mastery, autonomy, meaning in life, optimism, lifestyle, sleep, stress, anxiety, and mood.
2. Preliminary report: The employee receives a confidential preliminary report highlighting any emotional health risks, strengths, and areas of improvement. These indicators provide a holistic picture of the individual's emotional wellbeing status. This report is completely confidential to the employee and not shared with anyone else, including the organisation.
3. Consultation with an Emotional Wellbeing Coach: The employee then consults with a professional emotional wellbeing coach to understand the findings of the assessment report and to jointly create a quarter-yearly roadmap towards better emotional health and fulfilment.
4. Comprehensive Emotional Wellbeing Report: The employee receives a customised, confidential and comprehensive emotional wellbeing report, which details their emotional wellbeing status, recommendations for growth, and a user journey for 3-6 months.
5. Sustaining the progress: The Manah team checks up on the employee, follows up on their progress, and ensures that he/she is taking care of themselves as per the mapped user journey.
In addition to the above, organisations can opt for three additional assessment scales that gauge Psychological Safety, Coping & Resilience, and Organisational Stress and Burnout. These assessments are need-based and can be used in conjunction with customised interventions, as required.
Dr ashwin naik