CAPE TOWN, South Africa
- Nov. 2, 2021
-- ome of the leading global and local pioneers in ecommerce and customer experience (CX) are set to share their insights, case studies and success stories at the upcoming CEM Africa
from 10–11 November 2021. This follows the unprecedented, accelerated adoption of ecommerce and online shopping by billions during the last 18 months, and etailing proving to be one of the few silver linings in a pandemic-depressed economy worldwide.*CEM = Customer Experience ManagementCEM Africa
speaker and session highlights include:
- Qaalfa Dibeehi is the Dean of the Customer Experience Leadership Institute (The School of Great Moments), at Majid Al Futtaim, a global conglomerate (retail, hotels, property, grocery, luxury, entertainment, cinemas, etc) based in Dubai.
- "The technology we now refer to as CRM stems from the need to have real time customer dialogue"
On Day 1, on Wednesday, 10 November, Qaalfa Dibeehi is delivering the opening keynote presentation entitled: "DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AND LOFI CX - LOW FIDELITY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE".
- Robert Paddock is the founder and CEO of the Valenture Institute. He was the co-founder of GetSmarter, an online education company that has educated over 200,000 professionals from 154 countries, and was sold to Nasdaq-listed 2U in 2017.
- Rob believes that the online experience has got to be designed from first-principles: "The closest analogy [for bricks and mortar schools operating remotely] would be if you've got a petrol or diesel engine car and you try to retrofit an electric engine into it, versus a purpose built electric car".
Robert Paddack is presenting a case study on "ONLINE EDUCATION SECTOR - THE NEW STUDENT EXPERIENCE".
- Steve Towers is a Process Management and Customer Experience enabler from the USA. The founder of the BP Group in 1992, Steve was named one of the 30 most influential Global Customer Service Experts in 2021.
- "Without a clear, outside-in line of sight to what your customers true needs and successful outcomes are, you will never be truly customer centric. Change is a must. Every person in the organisation needs to make the customer their True North".
Steve Towers will deliver a keynote on "THE IMPORTANCE OF EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE AND GLOBAL LEADERSHIP IN THE ADOPTION OF CX APPROACHES".
The CEM Africa Summit has been around for a decade and has played a leading role in South Africa's customer experience journey and has connected thousands of CX professionals over the years.
Confirmed event sponsors so far include Freshworks, Verint, Insider, Infobip, Rogerwilco, Simplify360 and Inquba.https://cemafricasummit.com