Every Minute Is Your Chance to Change the World
We're recruiting at Ingomu. If you are a coach seeking to make a positive difference? Are you perhaps seeking a remote opportunity? If so, you may be interested in checking out coaching opportunities with Ingomu.
By: Ingomu Learning, LLC
At Ingomu we believe in uplifting humankind by making a positive difference in the lives of many. On a daily basis we meet people who want to improve their skills, be more successful, be more focused, be healthier, sell more, tell better stories. It seems that everyone wants to do better or be better at something. At Ingomu we have made it our mission to help people be more. We call it the #bemore movement.
We do this by connecting talented coaches with our subscribers through live virtual group coaching sessions via our mobile app. We work around the themes of personal development, career advancement, and health and wellness. We're not about posting an online course. We find that connecting learners with coaches in real-time is much more effective, and delivers immediate and tangible results for the participants.
Ingomu is a start-up based in Denver. We have created a unique and evolving solution for coaches and our subscribers - we call them learners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS AN INGOMU COACH:
- You will work with us in fine-tuning your topic for the learning community you'll host
- Host weekly or bi-weekly virtual coaching sessions via our app, attended by a handful or several hundred subscribers
- Engage and motivate your participants between sessions using the platform
- Be available for one-on-one virtual coaching sessions
- Attend monthly coach meetings, be part of an active peer group of Ingomu Coaches
- You'll be involved in a fast-pace start-up culture where things move fast and can change often
YOU ARE A COACH IN ONE OF THESE TOPICS WITH 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Dealing with difficult people, having difficult conversations
- How to be a socially responsible person/company
- Relationships, dating
- Stress management
- Managing multigenerational teams
- How to use networking/LinkedIn for your career
- Grief/dealing with loss
- Building (strong) relationships with kids (or adult children)
- Talking to children about tough issues (current events, personal/family issues, death)
- SEO/online marketing/marketing your business/PR
- Showing up as your authentic self
Learn more about Ingomu at https://ingomu.com/