- Sept. 17, 2021
-- Miles Everson, the CEO of MBO Partners, will be conducting an online event titled, "Miles Everson and Valens Research @ Northeastern University: Reinventing the Global Workforce"
on September 20, 2021, Monday, from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM EDT. This event will be presented in collaboration with Northeastern University and Valens Research.The Fractionalized Workforce
In the recently released preview (https://www.mbopartners.com/
of the 2021 State of Independence Report in America, MBO Partners has captured the current state of the independent workforce. According to data, independent work is becoming increasingly popular and viable, with a 34% growth year over year―from 38.2 million in 2020 to 51.1 million in 2021.
Here are some benefits of hiring independent workers:
- Companies are able to do more work without increasing their fixed costs.
- There is labor-force flexibility in terms of accessing different capabilities for different needs.
- Organizations are able to expedite the process of exploring new market opportunities.
- Access to talent is not bound by geography.
- There is ease of separation and reduced legal risks.
- Companies get an outside perspective from independent professionals.
- The independent workforce is highly skilled and can work with specific teams for specific jobs.
- Companies gain competitive advantage by bringing together functions and skills in new ways.
Join Miles Everson as he shares his personal experiences and expertise on how organizations can survive and succeed through workforce reinvention at the "Miles Everson and Valens Research @ Northeastern University: Reinventing the Global Workforce"
webinar. In this one-hour online session, he will discuss:
- Why a global CEO would leave his company to reinvent the global workforce
- How his life-changing decision is now creating a trend in the professional industry
- The worker-driven steps that create partnerships between independents and clients
- How to seek greater profitability, efficiency, and fulfillment for the newly reinvented workforce
- How a newly reinvented workforce will benefit the global economy in the coming decades
Learning from the direct experiences of a former PwC CEO is an invaluable opportunity that doesn't come by often, so be sure to take advantage of this unheard-of opportunity.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work as a consultant for high-profile clients, including Miles, then be sure to stick around until the end of the webinar where there will be a co-op panel and Q&A for the Valens Research Consulting & Marketing Co-op position.
Registration is required to save a slot.
Those who are interested to attend may register here: https://www.eversonatnortheastern.com/valensresearch/