Versasec Announces vSEC:CMS S-Series 6.1
Newest version of Versasec's award-winning identity and access management software now includes vSEC:CMS Agent, a powerful, customizable application
Users of vSEC:CMS 6.1 will also find additional database interface updates including support for the open-source MySQL and MariaDB, as well as a variety of performance improvements for database migration. Other important changes include credential templates, which is improved in 6.1 by allowing for template changes that can be applied during both local and remote/self-
Customers who take advantage of the vSEC:CMS User Self-Service capabilities will find a new user interface in 6.1. Versasec also announced that vSEC:CMS User Self-Service is now available in the Microsoft Store, accessed by clicking here.
Among the other new and improved attributes of 6.1 are the following:
- Now supports Futurex VirtuCrypt hardware security module (HSM)
- Includes a variety of new certificate authority (CA) connector features, including support for the "DEVICE_SERIAL_
- Offers new maintenance features such as allowing users to store dynamic file names in their card layout. There is also new functionality that allows card update tasks to be performed for System Owner (SO) cards.
- New functionality allows for an external script to be called after data has been exported to a file.
- Improvements around Microsoft Windows Hello for Business (WHfB) issuance.
"With vSEC:CMS 6.1, we've made a variety of improvements and updates that will appeal to our existing and new customers, including those with large, remote workforces for which user self-service options are very beneficial,"
Existing users and other parties interested in downloading an evaluation copy of vSEC:CMS S-Series Version 6.1 should visit https://versasec.com