- July 16, 2021
-- Surrogacy is the most practicable and promising option for infertile parents to have their own biological child. This is a complex process where various parties, services, and steps are involved. The exact estimation of the complete process is difficult.
- Cost Involved in Consulting a Surrogacy Expert
The first step of surrogacy treatment is to consult a doctor. The entire process is performed under the supervision of a surrogacy expert. For more details on the surrogacy process, contact SCI IVF Hospital -
A low-cost surrogacy clinic in Delhi.
The cost of this step varies depending on the following factors.
- The number of medical tests such as blood tests, semen analysis, ultrasounds, and so on for analyzing the overall health of intended parents.
- Sittings of counseling for psychological analysis of intended parents.
- Cost for Surrogate Agency
If someone from the known family or friends of intended parents agrees to be a surrogate mother voluntarily, the time, cost, and effort involved in the process become almost half. If the intended parents are failed to find a surrogate themselves, they hire a surrogate agency. The surrogate agency is responsible for making available various surrogate profiles to the intended parents after medical check-ups, counseling, and background verification of aspiring surrogates. The cost of this step varies depending on the following aspects.
- Finite period services by surrogate agency. The longer the time to select a perfect match, the more the cost involves.
- Expenses involved in meeting with aspiring surrogates. Sometimes, intended parents have to do various meetings with the intended surrogates to match their requirements.
- Cost of Surrogate Compensation and Comfort
Surrogacy compensation is to be paid to the surrogate mother based on the contract arrangement between both parties. The medical expenses and care cost during the pregnancy is to be bear by the intended parents and involves the following factor.
- Compensation is subjective and depends totally on the requirements of individuals. However, some surrogacy agencies keep a limitation on the compensation.
- The cost of comfort, care, and diet of the surrogate depends on her lifestyle, health condition, personal requirements, and place.
- Cost of Medical check-ups, yoga sessions, and stress-busting sessions are also included.
Read the full article here- https://drshivanisurrogacyivf.wordpress.com/2021/07/10/fa...
S-21, Greater Kailash - I, New Delhi - email@example.com