DCOTA & Luxe Magazine Presented 'A Summer Refresh' on June 24
Guests gathered underneath artist Mark Fox's "The Corral," 2015, a site-specific installation in Atrium C. Touching on the topics of collaboration and the future of both fields, the chat encouraged an exchange of ideas and what direction they're going next.
Please note that Kobi Karp had to cancel last minute due to the Surfside building collapse.
For more than 30 years, Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) has served the design community with the finest campus amenities and prestigious showrooms in the industry, attracting world-class designers, architects, decorators, dealers and their clients. At nearly 800,000 square feet, DCOTA is the largest design campus of its kind and caters to any residential, yacht or office project. High design is showcased within over 35 prestigious showrooms representing premier manufacturers from around the world.
DCOTA is part of the Cohen Design Center quartet with sister locations in Manhattan (D&D Building) in West Hollywood, California (Pacific Design Center), and in Houston, Texas (Decorative Center Houston).
For Photos Online:
(All IDs are L-R / Photo Credit: Rya Troy / World Red Eye)
1. Deborah Wecselman Maria Jose Puente, Dina Goldentayer
2. DCOTA's Jessica Idarraga, Francesco Lo Castro
3. Jessica Idarraga, Maria Jose Puente, Santiago Estevez, Maria Alban
4. Jessica Idarraga, Maria Jose Puente, Deborah Wecselman, Anel De Castro, Jennifer Moran, Dina Goldentayer
5. Dina Goldentayer, Deborah Wecselman
6. DCOTA's A Summer Refresh with Alexandra Philius, Giovanna Posada, Liliana Hasbun, Diana Matta, Juan Pinillos, Deborah Wecselman, Jessica Zundelevich, Valentina Gonzalez, Juliana Aristizabal, Alexandra Aboueke
7. A Summer Refresh panel discussion at DCOTA
Available for Interview:
Director of Digital Marketing
954.628.5613 / jessicai@DCOTA.com
561.756.4298 / firstname.lastname@example.org