- March 23, 2021
-- Spring is beginning to bloom, and it's time to get those messy garages organized in preparation for the season ahead. If this sounds like another arduous task, think again! PODS Las Vegas has you covered with simple tips to help your garage get the organization it needs without the added stress.
Here are a few DIY tips to get you started on the right foot:
- Start with a clean slate. Take everything out of the garage and map out the best places to store your items efficiently.
- Declutter, Donate and Pitch. Sift through all of your items and arrange them into piles labeled keep, donate, or pitch. That way, you can start organizing your garage with only the items you use regularly.
- Plastic Bin Organization. Label large plastic bins for smaller items like sports equipment, tools, and toys. Having a specific place for each category makes life much easier when it comes to finding what you need.
- Repurpose. Use old plastic piping to store gardening tools like shovels, rakes, and picks. Just cut the pipes into small sections and screw them onto a slat of wood; this will keep your tools upright and out of sight.
PODS Las Vegas creates simple solutions that can help create a positive experience for a clutter-free home:
- Convenience: We store your PODS container where it is most convenient for you – that way, everything you need is in a place that is easily accessible when you need it.
- Flexibility: Do you have too many things in your garage, but you still want to keep them all? PODS has convenient solutions to meet all your needs, no matter how big or small.
- Efficiency: We do all the driving, so you don't have to.
"The weather is starting to warm up, and this is the perfect time to get your garage organized so that you can enjoy a hassle-free season," said Dave Allen Boyd IV, Territory Manager for PODS Las Vegas. "With our large number of flexible solutions, I guarantee you'll find the one that works the best for any home project, large or small."
About PODS of Las Vegas
PODS of Las Vegas pioneered the portable moving and storage industry in the Las Vegas market with its 115,000 square feet climate-controlled Storage Center and quick delivery time that is preferred by many customers with increasingly active and mobile lifestyles.