- March 8, 2021
-- State of War Is My Business
This press release covers the 18th month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market. As COVID restrictions ease-up where I am located, more work is able to be dedicated to contributing towards WIMB. There are, however, additional duties that are coming up which include becoming established as a military-friendly Realtor in the state of Oregon and managing real estate duties in a brokerage office.Accomplished Activities
- Reached around 7,900-page likes by the end of the month: an increase of more than 400-page likes from last month.
- Began the next writing of articles covering the nature of violence and humanity's relationship to this particular tool. It includes sections discussing viewing violence as a tool, Pinker's Inner Demons, and training in violence for individuals and in groups. Hopefully, this section will be completed by the end of April.
- Planning on beginning video development content during March as time now allows. Ideally, working through all the book reviews already completed and making videos for them for upload. Gaining the necessary skills and developing a consistent brand before developing the videos for the mainline articles that make up WIMB.
- Road cleanups will begin again when March rolls around. Every Thursday afternoon is planned for dedicated time for road-cleanup on HWY20/Santiam Highway between Lebanon and Sweet Home, OR. One man can only do so much, but will post photos of work on Twitter.
- Continuing to work through the first section of the "Study" of WIMB. Ideally, this section will be complete by the end of April. In the long-term the initial completion of the foundation of the "Study" section - before branching out on different cultural applications of warfare and violence - to be done by the end of 2021. Unsure if that goal is too ambitious and too cautious.
______Active WIMB Sites
channel/UCptKAKOXX5NEa8sFLdxOKogSecondary WIMB Sites In-Progress