Resealable Films Market to Grow at 4.4% CAGR through 2030, Opines Fact.MR
Market players are focusing on launching new products to increase their consumer base and market impression.
"Market players are engaged in product advancements such as new retort pouch designs for convenience food products leading to increase in sales of resealable films market.," says the Fact.MR report.
Resealable Films Market- Key Takeaways
• North America will account for highest share in the global resealable films market, followed by Europe.
• PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
• Fresh produce packaging application will expand at a CAGR of over 6% during 2020-2030.
• Multilayer resealable films will expand at a 3.2% value CAGR over the forecast period 2020-2030.
Resealable Films Market - Driving Factors
• Growing applications such as dairy, seafood, poultry, meat, and fresh produce packaging is boosting the requirement for resealable films market.
• Suring demand for partially-cooked and ready-to-eat convenience food will complement the market growth.
• Advancements in resealable films have prompted launch of enhanced retort pouch designs for convenience food products encouraging market demand.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Resealable Films Market - Constraints
• Stringent regulations concerning the use of plastic can hinder the market growth.
• Adhesive force of stickers weakens after a few uses, this can affect the sales of resealable films.
Anticipated Market Impact by COVID-19 Outbreak
The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has negatively impacted the market on the supply side, triggering a drop in sales of resealable films. However, growing consumer preference towards convenient products, aesthetically pleasing, and flexible packaging is anticipated to boost the demand of the resealable films market throughout the forecast period.
Major market players identified in the global market are Uflex Limited, Amcor PLC., Sonoco Products Co., Plastopil Hazorea Company Ltd, Flair Flexible Packaging Corporation, Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH, Terphane, Winpak Ltd., Coveris Taghleef Ind., Borealis AG, Alto Packaging, and Bemis Company, Inc.
More on the Report
The Fact.MR's market research report provides in-depth insights into the resealable films market. The market is scrutinized based on material (polypropylene, polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyamide, PET (APET, RPET, CPET) and others), thickness (12 - 18 MU, 18 - 23 MU, 23 - 36 MU, > 36 MU), application (monolayer, multilayer (3 layer, 5 layer, 7 layer, others), use case, across five major regions.