News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
CRISPR/Cas9 mediated KYSE-150 cell line | Knockout, Knockin & Point mutation
1. EZH2 knockout in KYSE-150 cells altered PSMA3-AS1-induced proliferation and migration in esophageal cancer cells
2. CRISPR Over-expressed KYSE-150 cells increase chemo-resistance in ESCC
3. CRISPR/Cas9 mediated knockout of DEPTOR in KYSE-510 cells significantly promoted cellular proliferation, migration, and invasion
In this study, scientists generated stable cell lines that either overexpressing DEPTOR or genetic ablation of endogenous expression of DEPTOR. Since KYSE-150 expresses the lowest endogenous level of DEPTOR among the three cell lines, they stably overexpressed DEPTOR in KYSE-150 cells (pcDNA3.1-DEPTOR)
See the full article at https://ubigene.us/
1. Nødvig CS, Hoof JB, Kogle ME, et al. Efficient oligonucleotide mediated CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing in Aspergilli. Fungal Genet Biol. 2018;115:78-
2. Nødvig CS, Nielsen JB, Kogle ME, Mortensen, UH. A CRISPR-Cas9 System for Genetic Engineering of Filamentous Fungi. PLoS One. 2015;10(7):e0133085. Published 2015 Jul 15.
3. Vanegas, K.G., Jarczynska, Z.D., Strucko, T. et al. Cpf1 enables fast and efficient genome editing in Aspergilli. Fungal Biol Biotechnol 6, 6 (2019).
4. Nayak T, Szewczyk E, Oakley CE, et al. A versatile and efficient gene-targeting system for Aspergillus nidulans. Genetics. 2006;172(3):1557-