Dr. Derrick C. DeWitt, Sr. Joins Editorial Advisory Board of iAdvanceSeniorCare
By: Plain-English Media
I'm very pleased to announce that the Reverend Dr. Derrick C. DeWitt, Sr. has joined this elite group. Dr. DeWitt is is director and CFO of the Maryland Baptist Aged Home Development Corporation.
He is also President of the Board of Directors for Intersection of Change, Inc., President of the Board of Clergy United for the Transformation of Sandtown-Winchester (CUTS), and moreover, Senior Pastor of First Mount Calvary Baptist Church in Baltimore City. Dr. DeWitt is also an active board member of the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health Food and Faith Project.
The other members of the IASC Editorial Advisory Board are:
· Dan Ansel, founder and president, Active Daily Living
· Alan C. Horowitz, partner, Arnall Golden Gregory
· Leah Klusch, founder and director, The Alliance Training Center
· Mike McClernon, senior placement advisor, Assisted Living Locators
· Cynthia Morton, executive vice president, National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL)
· Alison Teitelbaum, vice president, MCI USA
We are grateful to our Editorial Advisory Board members for sharing their experience and insights, and for helping us deliver insightful content that makes a difference to our readers.
IASC is published by Plain-English Health Care (https://www.plainenglishmedia.com/