Emollient Esters Market Revenues to Reach US$ 270 Mn by 2029, Finds Fact.MR
Increasing scope of application in cosmetics and personal care products remains a major contributor to the emollient esters market. This trend is also supported by the recent concerns over the adverse effects of environmental pollutants.
"Korean Beauty or K-Beauty is emerging as an overly popular trend among cosmetics and skincare consumers. Halal ingredients also mark an influential trend in the market. Such trend waves create an influx of profitable opportunities for manufacturers of natural emollients,"
Emollient Esters Market: Key Findings
· Plant based emollient esters continue to account for more than 50% of the global market value.
· Skincare applications continue to hold dominance in emollient esters market.
· Sales remain higher in developed regions, while East Asian market will display a faster rate of growth.
· Isopropyl palmitate, closely followed by isopropyl myristate, contributes to a major market share.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Emollient Esters Market: Key Driving Factors
· New trends in skincare, hair care, oral care, cosmetics, and toiletries are the primary drivers for the growth of emollient esters market.
· Environmental pollution by stubble burning, and pollutants such as industrial exhaust, and traffic fumes, underline an opportunity in market.
· Increasing investment by premium fashion brands into the beauty and personal care sector also contributes to market growth.
Emollient Esters: Key Market Restraints
· Strict requisites regarding regulatory compliance of cosmetics and personal care ingredient sources limits the growth of market.
The global emollient esters market is moderately fragmented. Industry leaders are focusing their efforts on investing capacity expansions, product development, acquisitions, and collaborations. These strategies aim to boost adoption of emollient esters in skincare and other personal care applications. The report has also profiled some of the key players in global emolient esters market, including but not limited to Evonik Industry AG, BASF SE, Stepan Company, Croda International PLC, Dow Chemical Company, Lonza Group, Clariant AG, Solvay, and Eastman Chemical Company.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/