Microsoft Power BI Online Training Designed by Industry Experts - SkillXS IT Solutions
Many organizations are adopting Power BI to enhance their control over data access. Considering the massive demands of students and the popularity of Power BI, SkillXS IT Solutions comes with an exclusive course on Power BI that will help you to cover and understand Power BI in a short period with deep knowledge.
Having extensive market outreach, SkillXS IT Solutions assists all its students to find suitable and lucrative job opportunities. According to some online sources, the average salary of a Power BI developer in India is approx. 5 to 6 lakhs per annum. However, a person can expect a huge increment as he gains experience in the field.
Analyzing Data with Power BI course imparts skills and knowledge to analyze, visualize and report data using Microsoft Power BI.
Under this training program you will learn the latest tools to monitor business growth and quickly get answers on any device through rich reporting features and dashboards.
With Skillxs you will learn how to connect and import your data, author reports, publish reports, create dashboards, and share with business users so that they utilize the business intelligence gathered in dashboards through the web as well as mobile devices.
This training program is best suited for Business Intelligence professionals who are required to generate reports and analyze data using Microsoft Power BI.
Book Your Seat: https://www.skillxs.com/
The pre-requisites required for this training are:
• You must have a computer with Windows as an operating system
• Basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not required
• An email address is required to sign up
• Understand primary features of a self-service Power BI solution.
• Perform Power BI desktop data transformation.
• Describe Power BI desktop modelling.
• Create a Power BI desktop visualization.
• Implement the Power BI service.
• Describe how to connect to Excel data.
• Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data.
• Connect directly to data stores.
• Describe the Power BI developer API.
• Describe the Power BI mobile app.
• Utilize Power BI and its data sources.
• Combine, analyze, model, shape, and visualize data.
• Report data using rich dashboards.