News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
How to Unlock Google Account Without a Phone Number?
Why is a Google account locked and how can a user unlock it without a number?
Why is your Google account locked?
Google may have locked your account for a number of reasons. At the same time, you can unlock your Google account without a phone number. First, find out what can be done because your Google account is locked from below:
· If you do not use your real name, then Google authorities can lock your account as soon as you know it is fake
· If your Google account is reported as a result of illegal activity at the mass level, then it will be locked
· If you send a friend request to the many unknown people, the Google account will be blocked
How do I unlock my Google account without using a phone number?
Although, Google users can unlock their account by verifying it via their registered phone number, what if they lost it again? In that case, you need to unlock your Google account without a phone number that you can use by using recovery email or getting help from a friend. Hence, the proper explanation of the procedure using other methods when you need to unlock a Google account without a phone number is as follows:
1. Use a recovery email
· Visit the Google page and enter your ID
· Then choose a forgotten password and send a recovery email to verify your account
· After that, you will get a verification code from Google in the email
· Then post an ode on your Google recovery page and create a new password
· After that, unlock your Google account using this new password
2. Seek help from a friend
· Go to the Google website and enter your user ID
· Then choose not to access it again if you are asked to provide a phone number
· Then select a trusted friend to get help to unlock the account to which the Google code will be sent
· Then get the code from a trusted friend and post it in the recovery window
· From now on, reset your new password and use it to unlock your Google account