Elite Capital International:Major Indices ended up higher getting hope from Stimulus package
Major stocks rose getting back few points loss from yesterday's bout after investors saw positive developments among congressional lawmakers to push further fiscal stimulus.
S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite both increased about 0.82%, while, the Dow was appraised by 1.20%.
Additional cause of the sudden surge is that most investors are now getting high optimism from the labor report that shows more payrolls are now back on the list in September which means that the economy is now stepping into recovery.
Meanwhile, here are the main movements in the Global Stock Market this Wednesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average surge about 329.70 points or 1.20% higher to 27,782.36.
- Nasdaq Composite rose around 0.74% or 82.26 points to 11,167.51, getting back some loss points from yesterday's bout.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index slid quite a few at 0.1%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index decline about 0.1%.
- The yield on the 10-year Treasury bond, appreciates about 3 basis points to 0.711%, its highest record yet since Sept.10 at 0.69%.
- The yield on the 5-year bond hits intra-day high of 0.286%, marking its highest recorded level since Sept.10.
- New Zealand's 10-year yield is up about five basis points to 0.485%.
- Germany's 10-year yield increased around two basis points to -0.52%.
- Britain's 10-year yield rose a bit about five basis points to 0.23%.
- Gold weakened about 10.25 points or less than 1% to $1,887.98 an ounce.
- Silver also declined about less than 1 point or 3.98% to $23.35 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude has gained less than 1 basis point or 2.37% to $40.22 per barrel.
- Brent crude rose almost 1 point or 1.78% to $42.30 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index was a little change at 93.84 per dollar.
- The British pound appreciates about 0.4% to $1.2917.
- The euro fell shortly at 0.2% to $1.1726.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited