Plethora's Leadership Spotlight podcast completes 10 insightful episodes
On the back of several reports and studies citing the criticality of leadership development in businesses, Plethora had launched the insightful podcast in May 2020 to discuss the 'ins and outs of leadership, the makings of a true leader, and the characteristics and qualities a leader must possess to inspire others to follow.'
Plethora's Leadership Spotlight podcast takes a deep-dive into the careers, experiences and expertise of some of the business-world's successful L&D and HR leaders, and leverages the talk to understand best practices, characteristics and qualities successful leaders imbibe in themselves and their workforce,while providing lessons from their experience to apply it to today's leadership development initiatives.
Lack of leadership development has always been a major concern for businesses around the world, especially in times of disruptions and unprecedented changes to the business models. Highlighting the need for successful leadership development and leveraging the expertise of some L&D and HR professionals, the Leadership Spotlight podcast continues to provide expert insights, proven methods and all the learning that is crucial to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
Here are the L&D and HR leaders featured so far in the Leadership Spotlight podcast:
· Anita Chhabria (Deputy General Manager, International HR, Gulf Oil)
· Lionel Wallace (HR Officer – Learning Development, Jamaican Public Service)
· Anil Nair (COE Lead & Head – Organizational Learning & Leadership Development, Zydus Group)
· Rohit Bhasin (L&D Manager, Doha Bank)
· Susibel Perigault (Training & Development Manager, MIT Panama)
· Sunandha Govindan(L&
· Chris Joshua (Head of Talent Development, Strides-Acrolab)
· Dr. Sunil Singh (Founder & CEO, Mindstream Consulting)
· Meenalochani Kumar (Global Leadership Development, Sutherland)
· Surya Prakash Mohapatra (Global Head-Talent Transformation, Wipro DOP)
Plethora Leadership Spotlight podcast can be accessed here (https://www.plethoralearning.com/