Polycaprolactone, An Evolving Synthetic Biodegradable Polymer, to expand 2.8x through 2030 - Fact.MR
Polycaprolactone manufacturers are pushing to diversify raw material sourcing, and transportation operations to reduce the supply demand gap for the duration of the pandemic.
"Polycaprolactone is biodegradable variant of polyester, and is increasingly finding key roles to play in the healthcare sector, primarily as an affordable material for engineered tissue applications. This trend will bolster adoption as lockdown restrictions are relaxed around the world," says the Fact.MR analyst.
Polycaprolactone Market – Important Takeaways
· Polycaprolactone pellets are highly popular, owing to application as 3D printer extruder, filaments and plastics.
· Healthcare sector applications will contribute substantially to revenue, owing to increased use in drug delivery devices.
· North America is a major polycaprolactone market owing to high demand for biodegradable products and surgical equipment supplies.
Polycaprolactone Market – Driving Factors
· Rising scope of applications in implants and controlled drug release devices to drive use of polycaprolactone.
· Rising demand for pressure sensitive microelectronic components will support overall sales.
· Noise barrier and insulation properties bolster polycaprolactone application in infrastructure projects.
Polycaprolactone Market – Leading Constraints
• Poor cell adhesion and mechanical properties restrict the scope of application for polycaprolactone.
• Slow rate of degradation, and the associated environmental concerns to hurt adoption rates.
Explore the global polycaprolactone market with 108 figures, 128 data tables, along with the table of contents of the report - https://www.factmr.com/
Anticipated Market Impact by Coronavirus Outbreak
The rapid transition towards eco-friendly polymer materials for healthcare applications will support the demand for polycaprolactone materials during the coronavirus outbreak. However, the disruption of supplies, and suspension of production activities through stringent lockdowns will hold back market growth in the near term. Recovery is likely to be strong by the end of 2020 as regulations are relaxed.
Leading producers in the polycaprolactone market are Sigma Aldrich Corporation, Perstop Holding, Corbian Purac, BASF SE, Diacel Corporation, and Shenzen Esun Industrial Co. Major manufacturers are focusing on product development, expansion of manufacturing capacity, and acquisition of smaller manufacturers. For instance, GF Machining Solutions has acquired Microlution Inc.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/