Fear of Infection in Long-Term Care Facilities Highlights Value of In-Home Plans by Les Robinson
Like many people, you may envision long-term care insurance paying for care in a nursing home or other care facility. However, "there are plans that may also cover care in your own home," says Les Robinson CLTC.
Robinson points out that long-term care insurance comes in many forms, and not all of them are ideal for home care. "There are two broad categories of policies," Robinson says, "reimbursement policies and cash policies. With a reimbursement policy you submit bills for approval and subsequent payment, which is usually made to a facility. With a cash policy, you get monthly benefit checks that you can use however you wish. This gives you greater freedom in hiring services and controlling your daily interactions."
"People who prefer to 'age in place' (at home) may be better off with a cash policy," according to Robinson. "However, reimbursement policies have their advantages, and some are more amenable to home care than others. We guide our clients to the plans most suitable to their particular needs, helping them choose from multiple leading carriers."
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Robinson helps families and businesses find the right policy for their personal planning needs and preferences. Robinson also advises on other planning options, which include:
· "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
· Worksite long-term care (individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
· Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
· Les Robinson developed the LesLTC Process
to protect your money from Medicaid or Long Term Care Event
· Critical illness insurance
· Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to care services
· I will call from 1-800-875-0140 to schedule a conversation or Click to my calendar to schedule a conversation so I can answer questions and provide customized long term care quotes
· Click to View my Calendar (https://calendly.com/
· Pricing is dependent on age, marital/partner status, and most importantly how much coverage would be appropriate for you –
· Watch my Long Term Care Story Click Video Link (https://www.youtube.com/
Robinson may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.lesltc.com or 800-875-0140
Start planning for your future today by requesting free, no-obligation long term care insurance quotes from the top insurance carriers in your area today.
Les Robinson CLTC