How to Fix Quick Heal Antivirus Not Working? 1-888-535-8623
Method 1: Fix Quick Heal Antivirus doesn't work in Windows 10
Due to some update problem Quick Heal antivirus does not work in Windows 10. In the steps below, you will get manual update techniques for Quick Heal antivirus.
· Click on the "Quick Heal Antivirus" icon.
· Now, click on the "Help" button.
· Here you will get a window to update.
· Then click the "Update Now" button.
· Finally, click the "Finish" button.
· Then restart your PC.
Therefore, your Quick Heal Antivirus will work without problems. In the steps mentioned above, you can also renew your license for Quick Heal Antivirus, but this condition will apply only if your antivirus has expired. If your Quick Heal Antivirus doesn't work through the steps above, just follow another method mentioned below.
Method 2: Quick Heal Antivirus doesn't open in Windows 10
Quick Heal antivirus has been made through a very complex and critical algorithm, so due to an installation error, it does not work. If your Quick heal Antivirus doesn't open but you have installed it, just follow the steps below to resolve it.
· Open the Quick Heal "extraction folder".
· Click on "Quick Heal" Setup.
· Then click Quick Heal Trial Reset Setup.
· Now, click on the "Run" button.
· Here you will get the command prompt window.
· Press the "Enter" button.
· After that, a Quick Heal Antivirus icon will be generated on your desktop.
· Click the "Quick Heal Antivirus" icon button.
· The preparation of the installation message will now be displayed in a quick cure box.
· Click on the "Finish" tab.
· Finally, restart your device.