News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
eccenca Simplifies Use of Enterprise Knowledge Graphs
New release of Corporate Memory enhances usability & user experience
The new features of Corporate Memory simplify the migration of data as well as the exploration of linked data sources by non-techies. This allows automated data migration as well as fast data collection for reporting and analysis.
Users of Corporate Memory 20.06 benefit from:
• Simplification of DataIntegration workspace: The new design of the DataIntegration module simplifies the exploration of data and integration of new data sources even by non-techies.
• Simplification of data queries: The new REST API connection allows for direct data queries from 3rd party client applications. Business users can browse the query library from their respective endpoint software and trigger queries without having to know or copy/paste long SPARQL code.
• Simplification of reporting and visualization in Power BI: The newly added connector allows business user to easily import data from the knowledge graph to the widely used Microsoft Power BI software. This accelerates data collection for reporting and the visualization on Power BI dashboards.
• Simplification and Automation of data migration: Data experts can automate migration between different data consolidation stages as well as between different instances (even using different Triple Stores) using the cmemc command line tool.
• Automated change tracking: Corporate Memory supports automated tracking of changes made through the data exploration interface.
• Automation of string normalization:
• Jinja Template support: Jinja templates can now be used in workflow operations to define how data should be shaped. This can be used to produce text based outputs or to prepare input parameter for subsequent (REST) API calls.
• Enhanced data protection and identification:
For more information on Corporate Memory please visit https://eccenca.com/