Midwest CEO's Secret & Growing Midwest Rub Recipe Acquired by Ragin' Cajun® for $0
The CEO of Midwest Drycast, Jon Schemmel, released his growingly famous recipe for use & publishing by Ragin Cajun®. They say putting the "Ragin Cajun® Midwest Rub" on a Ribeye is like doubling down on a bet you've already won.
By: Acadian Kitchens
1. Buy Steak, Ribeye preferred. Other meats good too - NY Strip, Pork, Chicken etc
2. Cover Steak on both sides with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
3. Let sit for 2 Hours
4. Prepare the Rub: 1 part Ragin' Cajun ® seasoning, 1 part Ground Coffee, 1 part Brown Sugar, 1/2 part Old Bay, 1/2 part Garlic Powder, 1/2 part Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
5. Spread the Ragin' Cajun® Midwest Rub by hand generously on all sides of the meat
6. Let sit for 1 hour
7. Grill the steaks! Make sure to sear it at the very beginning on both sides on high heat. Best served medium rare.
10. Wake up & brew any left over coffee
11. Go to http://www.ragincajunfoods.com/
12. Repeat another day.
Email us at info@AcadianKitchens.com for more great tasting, Free RAGIN' Recipes.
Chief Commercial Officer