How to make a good UI/UX design ?
• App prototype – represents a high-level form of the product, can have a few variants to conduct beta testings on the end-user and define the best one
• App wireframes – defines the user experience that forms the app's skeleton, maps out its functionality and includes a specific number of screens, position of elements, buttons, and defines the navigation through the app
• App interface – represents the chosen stylistics, color patterns, visual elements of an app
• Branding – dedicates to the app logo creation and supplementary material like a brand book
• Investing in app design is a worthy action since it set the basis for the further mobile app development stage. It is important to follow the platform guidelines (e.g. iOS, Android), concentrate on intuitive gestures, and make an emphasis on app appearance. To raise the chances of creating a mobile app with great design, it is necessary:
• Use professional tools like Figma, Sketch, InDesign, Fluid UI, Balsamiq Mockups, Gliffy, Mockflow
• Define all the possible use cases of in-app flow and processes behind them
Create a few screen flows and figure out which works the best
• Apply 2-tap and 5-point rules, which means once you open the app it should have 2 taps to get the required result and up to 5 different elements in its design (fonts, sizes, colors)
• Revise the screens number and their order
Besides, a well-defined and created app design saves thousands of dollars during the development phase later on. The cost of a mistake is far less during this mobile app development phase.
Hope this information has given you a clear idea about mobile app designing. If you want to learn more about mobile app development and designing visit our website (https://addevice.io/