8 Winning Ways To Write eCommerce Website Content for SEO - Search Engine Rankings
This excercise helps website owners to understand the common mistakes of website content writers and how to fix them in order to succeed online in search engine results (SERPs). Begin by deciding on 3 search phrases and 2 geographical areas to target
By: SEO Freelancer UK Nina Payne
Create a Google cloud spreadsheet document and note them down, then use Chrome Incognito to search for your phrases and areas one by one.
• H1 Headers: Don't have the headline on your homepage which says "Welcome To Our Website" or "Welcome To [brand name] Trim Nation". If you are a hairdresser in Bristol, then this needs to be a prominent h1 message. Use your target search phrases. Use several H2's but only one H1
• Your page Meta Titles: Always avoid your brand name and focus on your products/services. Search engines love title tags and pay a lot of attention but you don't want to waste this sales Call To Action opportunity. The optimal length of a Meta Title is 70 characters including spaces
• Article Content Length (Skyscraper):
• Feature your contact details above the fold as opposed to the bottom, if you want sales leads then don't force people to scroll down to find your marketing message.
• Say The Same Things In Different Ways: Abstain from repeating the same word time and time again. Google's Semantic Search will understand.
• Use internal linking with keyword anchor text. Anchor Text is the "clickable" word of a link. Useful anchor text needs to include your target search phrases.
• Rename ALT Tags on your images - Essential - use your target search phrases.
• Submit your page URLs to Search Console for a Google inspection - If you are not verified in Search Console then this is an SEO must-have. Remember to link Google Analytics to Search Console.
GLOBAL SERVICES: Skype Training and Consultations. If you are looking to hire an SEO Freelancer click here to read the original article: https://www.seolady.co.uk/
HIRE BY THE HOUR - NO CONTRACT SERVICES AND ADVICE
Google rankings spcialist when a domain migration is planned, or an eCommerce website is having a redesign and product/category URLs will be changing.