'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
Free Video Q&A Streamed Live On Twitch, YouTube, Facebook; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos From Each Star During Third Event, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
By: Wizard World
As part of the event, fans across the globe can:
• Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panel featuring all six standouts (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panel available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
• Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid)
• Purchase a recorded video from any of the six, specifying the message if desired
• Purchase an autograph either on an 8"x10" photo or custom exclusive 11"x17" lithograph designed specifically for this event (if purchasing a live video chat, the item can be signed during the session)
Pricing begins at $60 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by celebrity, available on the Website.
Past and Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
• Tuesday, March 31, "Supernatural,"
• Saturday, April 4, "Once Upon a Time," Jared Gilmore, Andrew J. West, Sean Maguire, Lee Arenberg
• Saturday, April 11, "Buffy," "Angel," James Marsters, Amber Benson, Clare Kramer, Emma Caulfield, Elisabeth Röhm, Camden Toy
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com)