The problem of remote access to USB security keys
To remotely access the functionality of your device, such as USB dongle.
How to resolve this challenge
Probably the simplest way to provide remote access to a USB protection dongle is to share the device over the network. Donglify is a lightweight app designed to do just that. The software is powered by advanced port virtualization technology that allows redirecting USB dongles over any network (Internet, Wi-Fi, etc.) to any remote computer. With Donglify, you can share your licensed USB key with as many remote users as you need. A shared device will appear in remote systems like it was connected physically to those machines.
Here's how it works:
• You create a Donglify account on the software website and download the app on your computer.
• Start the program and log into your account.
• Once logged in, you click the plus icon in the window that will open and see the list of local USB dongles available for sharing.
• Check the radio button in front of the required USB key and click "Share".
Note: the "Multi-connect"
• Now, you download and install Donglify https://www.donglify.net/
• Once installed, start the app and log into your Donglify account.
• The shared USB key will be displayed in the list of remote USB dongles that are available for connection.
• All you need to do is click the "Connect" button below this USB key.
Once done, the shared USB security dongle will appear in the remote computer like it was directly connected to that PC.