Pro Pharma Announces the Latest and Greatest Version of JCode Calculator™
Major Upgrades and Enhancements of Pro Pharma's Billing and Coding Web-Based Cloud Program
By: Pro Pharma
Newly Added Features Include:
- Fast and Efficient Drug, NDC, etc. searches
- Compendia matched to diagnoses
- Appropriate Dose, Quantity and Duration of Therapy ensuring that you don't pay for more than necessary
- Column sorting to facilitate answers quicker
- Focus is on effectiveness of Therapy
- Is the medication approved for the diagnosis?
- Is there a companion genomic test to ensure that the drug will work for this patient?
Additionally, comments Dr. Craig Stern, President, "The JCode Calculator™ has been expanded to show Biosimilars in the original search, made searching more efficient, added Compendia for applicable Diagnoses, expanded Dosage Information and Expanded NDCs to match to JCodes".
This expansion of Pro Pharma's JCode Calculator™, comments Carol Stern, CEO, "was done with the End User in mind. Ease of billing and payments, verification of the submitted information and validation of payments were designed to make the User Interface fast, easy and simple!"
As a result, Dr Craig Stern states, "The JCode Calculator continues to be the one source for Providers, Claims Examiners, Nurse Case Managers and Medical Utilization Departments"
Bottom Line: Pricing and utilization are critical to the use of Specialty Medications.
Don't let price conversions or utilization get in the way of how Specialty Medications are used. AND don't let confusion over Pharmacy vs. Medical be the driver for your decisions. Use impartial data to direct your programs.
To learn more about Pro Pharma's JCode Calculator™ please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (888) 701-5438 Extension 725 or visit our Website at http://www.propharmaconsultants.com.
Chief Executive Officer
Pro Pharma Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc.