CiGen Releases Free eBook: Complete Guide to Implementing RPA across 11 Industries
Robotic Process Automation Company Reveals Industry Secrets & more
The Free eBook contains answers to the questions we receive most often from our clients and readers:
• the evolution of the RPA industry
• how to decide which processes to automate
• attended versus unattended robots
• the real benefits of implementing robotic process automation
• how to measure the ROI of your RPA deployment
• real world use cases from implementing RPA in 11 different industries
Not sure where to start your automation journey?
Download the eBook to learn how to implement robotic process automation in your company, and gain advantage over your competition. The Complete Guide to Implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) across 11 Industries is now available for free on CiGen's website:
Lencia Fruit Juices started using CiGen's RPA Robots for Hire in 2017 and has since expanded the service to incorporate several processes:
• Tracking and upload of proof of delivery documentation to their cloud based ERP application
• Processing of payments and credits in payments gateway
• Goods delivery processing and manifest documentation in customer portal
Lencia's Director, Paul Plunkett, stated "We have been working with the CiGen team and their RPA Robots for Hire service for a while now. The primary benefits to our business are the high degree of accuracy and processing speed, improved turnaround of payments and most importantly, our staff winning back time to focus on business growth."
Read more about our projects in the industry case studies that we publish regularly on our blog.
For more information on how we can help your organisation actualise the benefits of robotic process automation, achieve rapid ROI and cultivate a flexible operational environment for your future growth - contact us using the email address or phone number listed below.
CiGen, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia has been at the forefront of Robotic Process Automation in the Asia-Pacific region since 2015. We are a boutique, pure-play RPA and Intelligent Automation specialist. We partner with organisations to help them actualise the benefits of process automation, achieve rapid ROI and cultivate a flexible operational environment for their future growth.
Leigh Pullen / Daniel Pullen
CiGen, Daniel Pullen