Metro VR Studios Releases Sci-fi Virtual Reality Adventure, Orion13
Battle robots, decode puzzles, and tackle full-body challenges in the first installment of an action-packed trilogy, available now on Steam
By: Metro VR Studios
The story-driven, action/adventure game will fully immerse players in a robot-ruled, dystopian society saturated in intense colors. Players take on the role of Orion13, a newly self-aware robot warrior who believes her memory implants are her own. She has just one mission: to escape her enslavers and find her way home.
Scott Matalon, co-founder and president of MVRS, said, "Our goal was to create a title that was unique in the marketplace—
Orion13's virtual landscape is interactive and visually unique, characterized by VRFocus as "a neon-drenched sci-fi experience."
Key game features include:
• Open-world joystick locomotion with no restrictions
• Fast, hack-and-slash sword fighting with velocity-based damage
• Full-body VR challenges and complex puzzles
• Inventory of unique powerups and interactive objects
• A survival arena mode with global leaderboard
• An original electronic soundtrack
Orion13 can now be purchased on Steam for $19.99 USD and will be available on the Oculus store in the coming weeks. Additional plans are underway for future releases on other VR platforms.
For more, visit the official Orion13 (http://orion13vr.com/