AnimalBiome Completes $1.5 Million Seed Funding Round and Hires Carlton Osborne as CEO
By: Whitegate PR INC
Holly Ganz, PhD and CEO at AnimalBiome, has announced she will be moving into the Chief Science Officer position. President of AnimalBiome, Carlton Osborne, JD, will now be taking over as the company's new CEO.
"With the support of our investors, we're accelerating developments of our products and will continue to provide pet parents with revolutionary science to boost pet health, happiness and longevity by improving their microbiomes,"
Osborne brings more than 15 years of start-up and business development experience with focus on rapid revenue growth and customer experience. "I was an early adviser and investor in AnimalBiome because it has a revolutionary approach to helping the millions of dogs and cats that suffer from digestive disorders that often cause diarrhea, vomiting, and constipation,"
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, AnimalBiome advances pet care through gut microbiome research and pet digestive health products. AnimalBiome currently offers gut health testing and gut microbiome restoration supplements for cats and dogs.
Benefits of their Gut Health Tests include:
· Actionable insights for personalized diet and nutrition, supplements, or patient lifestyle changes
· Distinguishes whether the patient's microbiome is dysbiotic and identifies which bacterial groups may be problematic
· Learn how to change your pet's diet to improve their gut health
DoggyBiome and KittyBiome Gut Microbiome Restoration Supplement include:
· Supports solidly-formed bowel movements
· Gentle and fast-acting
· Helps maintain normal stools
· Convenient capsules created from healthy dog/cat feces
Twitter: @animalbiome (https://twitter.com/
Instagram: @animal.biome (https://www.instagram.com/