News By Tag
News By Place
War Is My Business: December 2019
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will cover the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months including: social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the fourth month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market. An eventful month for the business in building the Facebook audience, and turning WIMB into a nonprofit.
• Received EINs for the business:
Tax Exemption: 84-389****
• Articles of Incorporation for WIMB as a Non-Profit Sole Proprietorship were written up and signed on December 10, 2019, to go into effect on the 1st of January, 2020.
• Started posting quotes from the books I am researching in order to help building audiences.
• Started using both the aforementioned posts, as well as advertisements in order to build the Facebook audience by over 400 more likes/followers - breaking 500 on the 1st of January.
• Added a new Military to Business Blog page in order to capture all the aforementioned posts onto a page for posterity. Will probably expand it to categories them by year/month since it appears there will be many posts - there were eleven for December 2019.
• We published two book reviews during the month of December:
Warriors & Citizens by Jim Mattis and Kori Schake - https://warismybusiness.com/
Supreme Command by Eliot A. Cohen - https://warismybusiness.com/
• With the Articles of Incorporation signed will be to process IRS Form 8976 in order to officially reform WIMB as a 501(c)(4) Tax Exempt Organization. Afterward, determining whether to get official recognition with an IRS Form 1024-A to get formal recognition.
• Book review being prepared for The Big Stick by Eliot A. Cohen to be published in the next week or two.
Active WIMB Sites
War Is My Business, Author